Flat-top and luffing-jib tower cranes
Comansa offers an extensive range of tower cranes for any project involving construction, Infrastructures, mining, energy, etc.
- Maximum loads: 8 820 and 11 020 lb
- Reach: 114.8 to 164 ft
- Jib-end load: 2 200 lb + 10% with PowerLift
- Maximum loads: 11 020, 13 230 & 17 640 lb
- Reach: 172.2 to 213.3 ft
- Jib-end load: 2 650 to 3 750 lb + 10% with PowerLift
- Maximum loads: 17 640, 22 050 or 16 450 lb
- Reach: 213.3 and 229.7 ft
- Jib-end load: Between 3 970 and 4 740 lb + 10% with PowerLift
- Maximum loads: 26 460 to 110 230 lb
- Reach: 242.8 to 275.6 ft
- Jib-end load: 5 730 to 23 810 lb + 10% with PowerLift
- Maximum loads: 70 550 to 198 410 lb
- Reach: 196,9 and 262,5 ft
- Jib-end load: 20 940 to 52 910 lb + 10% with PowerLift
- Maximum loads: 17 640 to 141 090 lb
- Reach: 164 to 313.3 ft
- Load at maximum reach: 3 420 to 17 640 lb
Comansa is organising an international tower crane photography contest
Presenting the 1st Comansa Tower Crane Photography Contest, as a tribute to the operators, assemblers, constructors and all those who work day in, day out to turn construction projects around the world into reality.
Comansa makes its return to the International Tower Crane conference in Nice
Comansa is set to participate in the International Tower Cranes (ITC) conference being held in Nice (France) on 1st and 2nd December.
JDL Expo 2021: Comansa will present its latest developments and outstanding services to the French market
After some time without in-person events due to the pandemic, Comansa will participate in the JDL Expo fair which will take place from 23rd to 25th June in Beaune, France.
3D tower crane models for BIM systems
Comansa offers 3D models of its tower cranes for BIM (Building Information Modelling) systems. Thanks to this modelling technology, our clients can illustrate and simulate full construction, maintenance and even demolition processes for all kinds of buildings and infrastructure, and they can also include crane specifications. This translates to improved process optimisation and enhanced productivity.