Crane Mate, Comansa´s digital solution for fleet management
Crane Mate provides you with real time technical information, location, alerts and productivity and maintenance parameters for the tower cranes. Additionally, amongst other features, it allows you to report and configure events and record machinery rental periods and/or the duration of construction projects.
In short, this new digital solution by Comansa means improved efficiency and time and cost savings.
From October, all new tower crane orders will come with this new equipment included. Tower crane manufacturer will offer free trials, online tutorials and technical support for its clients. The company also plans to continue developing new features and value added services over the coming years.
Composition of the new digital solution
Crane Mate comprises the following:
- Hardware: complete kit pre-installed in the cranes, in turnkey mode, made up of commercial devices that facilitate both replacements and maintenance on the one hand and retrofit on the other.
- Software: a platform developed in-house for online access, with restricted, secure access and which offers a display with the machine´s settings and functions and other services that are useful to the client.
Advantages of Crane Mate
Thanks to all its features, Comansa´s new digital solution offers numerous advantages to optimise and reinforce the use of tower cranes in any construction project:
- Comprehensive management of crane fleets
- Analysis and verification of hours worked, productivity and useful life of the crane
- Supervision of errors and alarms in real time
- Maximise fleet efficiency and profitability
- Reduction of operating and service costs
- Personalised data reports
- Ad-hoc integration with third party information technology platforms
Yet another step in Comansa´s commitment to the continuous improvement of its products and services.