Flat-Top Tower Cranes
A flat-top tower crane is characterized by having a compact head and a mobile cabin.
Comansa offers a full range of flat-top tower cranes. Their design without pendant lines, taken from the Linden technology, makes the flat-top tower cranes easier to assemble and results in major savings, especially on projects that have several cranes working at the same time.
Comansa’s modular system of flat-top tower cranes can be configured in a wide variety of ways to perfectly adapt to the needs of each project. Moreover, certain jib and counter-jib components can be assembled on different models of the same flat-top tower crane series for added versatility and savings in terms of rental fleets.
Comansa’s flat-top tower cranes come standard equipped with several systems to improve performance, such as the PowerLift system, which allows to improve the load chart by 10%, always without exceeding the rated load.
Features of flat-top tower cranes
- Strapless design: ease, speed and safety assembly
- Intelligent design: saves in terms of material and assembly times in projects with several overlapping cranes
- Long useful life: high-quality, long-lasting materials
- Great versatility: numerous crane configurations
- Modular design: flat-top crane assemblies that best suit the conditions of each project
- Optimized investment: different flat-top cranes share the same structural component
- Double trolley: optimizes the load diagram for flat-top cranes
- Power lift system: improves the load diagram by 10%
- CUBE cab: spacious and comfortable interior with optimal view of the load and the work area
Comansa’s range of flat-top tower cranes includes the following series:
- Maximum loads: 8 820 and 11 020 lb
- Reach: 114.8 to 164 ft
- Jib-end load: 2 200 lb + 10% with PowerLift
- Maximum loads: 11 020, 13 230 & 17 640 lb
- Reach: 172.2 to 213.3 ft
- Jib-end load: 2 650 to 3 750 lb + 10% with PowerLift
- Maximum loads: 17 640, 22 050 or 16 450 lb
- Reach: 213.3 and 229.7 ft
- Jib-end load: Between 3 970 and 4 740 lb + 10% with PowerLift
- Maximum loads: 26 460 to 110 230 lb
- Reach: 242.8 to 275.6 ft
- Jib-end load: 5 730 to 23 810 lb + 10% with PowerLift
- Maximum loads: 70 550 to 198 410 lb
- Reach: 196,9 and 262,5 ft
- Jib-end load: 20 940 to 52 910 lb + 10% with PowerLift